- Home »
- Employment Opportunities
Territory Sales Representative
Reports to the Business Development Director. Responsibilities include:
- Generate revenue growth in his or her assigned territory.
- Develop new exterior service business for companies who are not currently AGMG clients.
- Compile and update regularly AGMG CRM sales data.
- Contribute to and complete all sales processes, associated paperwork and attend all Company sales meetings, as well as, identify any areas for improved efficiencies.
- Maintain a knowledge of all contracts and scopes of work, which include all aspects of lawn and landscape maintenance, weed and insect treatment, irrigation repair, lot sweeping, pressure washing and snow and ice management.
- Attend industry trade shows and on-going training as directed.
- Manage company prospects, social media, and other prospecting resources such as new trade shows and associations that would benefit AGMG and allow for new business opportunities.
- Communicate regularly with Territory Account Manager to ensure all aspects of sales processes and contract fulfillment are achieved successfully.
Additional duties comprise contributing content to the company newsletter, seeking contractors within assigned territory for new AGMG Affiliate Partners, performing duties as delegated by AGMG Business Manager and informing Business Manager of any major and relevant items.
Qualifying candidates will possess a working knowledge in land care, including but not exclusive to lawn and landscape maintenance, sweeping and power washing services, and in territories within the country’s snow belt, snow and ice management. Strong sales and communication skills required. For consideration, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Territory Account Manager
Reports to the National Territory Account Manager.
As customer service advocate, AGMG’s Territory Account Manager builds strong relationships with new and existing clients to ensure all accounts are serviced and satisfied with their exterior maintenance services as prescribed by the scope of work for their facilities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintain a high-level of interaction with clients via phone, e-mail, and site visits to achieve results.
- Meet and re-visit with new prospects and represent AGMG to obtain new contracts.
- Determine the level of customer service each account requires based on site visits and communications with client.
- Act as a liaison between clients and AGMG affiliate partners to ensure client satisfaction and performance of exterior maintenance services as prescribed by scope of work of contracts.
- Identify and resolve any services which are being provided by an Affiliate Partner that are not included in the contract.
- Physically perform all property inspections against provided scope of work to include walking property and visual inspection of all areas addressed by the scope of work and prepare monthly site inspection reports including photography of site.
- Address any and all customer concerns and coordinate with AGMG’s Affiliate Partners in the resolution of any issues that arise. Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction of resolution, and if issue is outside the scope of work, communicate clearly with client to ensure customer understands the scope of work. Provide any estimates as requested.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with AGMG Affiliate Partners to ensure that any issues which may arise during the performance of work are resolved satisfactorily, and that Affiliate Partners are complying with the scope of work.
- Act as a liaison between AGMG accounting and clients to ensure the timely payment of invoices.
Territory Account Manager candidates should possess a strong knowledge of and work experience in land care, including but not exclusive to lawn and landscape maintenance, sweeping and power washing services, and in territories within the country’s snow belt, snow and ice management. Candidates should be customer service focused, highly organized, and possess strong interpersonal skills. For consideration, send resume to email@example.com.